Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee
"Making the BEST choice your EASIEST Choice."
Choosing child care is a huge decision. At Tabernacle, we are serious about providing the very highest quality Christian early childhood education for each child entrusted to our care. Giving each child individual “Tender Loving Childcare” is more than just a slogan, it’s a PASSION.
At Tabernacle we want to develop trust with all of our parents. We want you to feel extremely comfortable that your child is receiving the very best care available from a “Tender Loving Staff.”
This is why we offer an UNCONDITIONAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We have a commitment to your family and are confident you will be completely satisfied with your child’s happiness, learning, and care received at Tabernacle. We have risen to the occasion to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
If you are not completely satisfied with the “Tender Loving Childcare” provided after four weeks at Tabernacle, we will refund 100% of your tuition. “No Strings Attached.”
The Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee is applicable only to newly registered families who begin full-time enrollment at Tabernacle Christian Childcare and Learning Center. The Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- A family who has or has had a child previously registered at Tabernacle is not eligible for the Guarantee.
- The child must attend a minimum of 16 days within the four-week trial period.
- Tuition cannot be delinquent. (All tuition must be paid one week in advance.)
- Our Summer Program, and part-time enrolled children are excluded from this guarantee.
- Notification for disenrollment must be in writing and the Tabernacle Christian Childcare and Learning Center’s Notification of Disenrollment form entirely completed and submitted to the office BEFORE the end of the four-week trial period.
All withdrawn children meeting these requirements are eligible for reimbursement. Tabernacle Christian Childcare and Learning Center will mail a refund check totaling of the 100% of the tuition paid per child withdrawn within 30 days of the receipt of the Notification of Disenrollment form.